The Leight® Source 400 dispenser can be fixed to a wall or placed on a table or workstation.
Entirely transparent, it can be refilled before it runs out. This system dispenses earplugs with a
twist knob, and can hold 400 pairs of Howard Leight single-use earplugs, such as Max, Max Lite,
Laser Lite, MultiMax, Matrix, Firm Fit and Bilsom 303.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
10 062 02 Leight Source 400 dispenser, supplied with
• Dielectric construction suitable for all workplaces, especially electrical environments.
• Patented Air Flow Control™ for optimum attenuation across all frequencies, without
increasing size or weight.
• Uniform headband pressure for all head sizes, providing better comfort for long-term wear.
• Non-deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment in the toughest workplaces.
• Quick-click height adjustment remains fixed during wear.
• Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy.
• Comfortable over-the-head design ideal for many applications.
• Ventilated inner headband minimizes pressure on the head and guarantees increased
breathability in warm/humid climates (T2 and T3 only).
Ref. Description SNR
10 109 70 T3 SNR 36
10 109 29 T2 SNR 33
Patented Conforming Material Technology uses body heat to adapt to the individual
shape of each wearers ear canal.
Delivers superior comfort and a truly individual fit.Energized for personal comfort and performance.
• Tapered design for ease of insertion.
• Leight Stripe™ formula: a slick blend of yellow and white polyurethane foam that feels soft
to the touch and in your ear.
• Easy to roll and insert correctly: Resists tendency to back out of the ear canal. Less
expansion pressure for long-term comfort.
• Smooth, soil-resistant skin prevents dirt build-up on earplugs.
• Available in two sizes to ensure a perfect comfortable fit.
Ref. Description Packaging
10 001 06 Bilsom 304 large (corded) (L) Box of 100 pairs
10 061 86 Bilsom 303 L Box of 200 pairs
Ear cups snap in place during use and swing back when not in use.
• Ear cups work with a wide range of hard hats.
• Pair of 3711, 3712 & 3721 adapters included.
Ref. Description SNR
10 112 62 C1H SNR 26
10 112 64 C3H SNR 30